Landscaper and Grounds Maintenance Manager needed for Beautiful Property in Brentwood
Posted : 01/01/70
• LANDSCAPE & GROUNDS MAINTENANCE MANAGER
• Must be fully vaccinated & observe all Covid-19 testing & masking protocols.
• Must be able to work for, take direction from & respect a Woman Employer.
• Must have experience & knowledge of all plant & tree care, pruning & natural pest control.
• Must be meticulous and exhibit a high level of attention to detail and ensure team members do the same.
• Responsible for day-to-day upkeep & operations of property.
• Responsible for directly managing one outdoor employee and being the point of contact for one/two indoor employees when necessary. Must have experience with problem solving and demonstrating sound managerial judgment.
• Must like working outside every day/all day, even in bad weather.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Able to plan and follow through on long-term management & maintenance of landscape and other projects.
• Have a proven ability to multi-task and handle several projects at a time while also being able to adapt to a fluid environment and manage change calmly and effectively.
• Provide a secure perimeter to the property.
• Self-starter, self-motivated. Must work well independently and with a team.
• Communicate professionally & work well with vendors. Responsible for follow-through.
• Supervise indoor & outdoor vendors.
• Must be physically strong; lots of bending, stooping & lifting.
• Resourceful. Respectful. Even Tempered. Neat & organized.
• Good with tools. Basic plumbing, electrical & construction knowledge.
• Drug screening test & physical required.
• Licensed driver with a clean record & background check. Fully insured.
• Bilingual- Spanish and English.
• Monday – Friday 7am-3pm. Salary depending on experience.
Vacation/sick days/medical insurance/401K available after probationary period
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page