Our client is moving from NYC to LA and needs a local, experienced, discreet and organized Personal Assistant/Organizer to get settled in! Must have at least 3-5 years of recent Personal Assistant and Organizing experience, a great list of vendors to help the family get settled, tech savvy, reliable car to run errands – be *fully vaccinated for Covid* – and have a service mindset to truly help be the person who makes their new house a home. Ideal start date is ASAP – hourly rate is DOE!
1. Assist in setting up a rental car, electric, internet, and other tasks we will need to set up asap when the house becomes available
2. Assist in hiring a dog walker, finding a reputable vet, prenatal classes, pharmacy, acupuncture, massage, and any other wellness-related vendors/practitioners in the area.
3. Assist in unpacking and organizing our belongings, including clothes, books, paperwork.
4. Vet and help hire gardener, swimming pool cleaner and other maintenance for the house.
5. Occasional dogsit until they find a dog walker.
– Must be familiar with the LA area.
– Must be knowledgeable about what’s good quality, high-end vendors.
– Be well connected in the area.
– Must have the discretion to read the room, and be able to communicate clearly.
– Frequent updates over text/email are mandatory.