Newborn Care Specialist
A Fort Worth family is looking for a full-time, live-in Newborn Care Specialist for at least 1 year.
The position will have an anticipated start date between January 1 and no later than February 1, 2022. The newborn care specialist will be provided with an apartment close by at no cost but will need to be flexible should the need to live-in be requested during the course of employment.
We are looking for someone who is very flexible, easy-going, and organized with excellent infant knowledge, experience and who can ensure the baby and mom are well-supported.
We prefer that the newborn care specialist have at least 5-10 years of experience with newborns and infants. RN is not required. Travel may be required, including an extended trip in the summertime.
Pay will be 5% more than last several relatable jobs.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a four year college degree
• Be willing to commit for 1 year with the family
• Be a non-smoker
• Have an excellent driving record
• Be totally flexible with schedule, including working holidays
• Exhibit attention to cleanliness and being orderly
• Be fully vaccinated