One of our most lovely and respectful clients ever is seeking a special person to keep their life in order. You are extremely tech savvy and can manage a Google Calendar is your sleep, you love creating systems that streamline and create efficiencies. This person will understand why keeping a construction project on time and on budget is just as important and putting together a meaning and gorgeous birthday party for the children. This role is meant to free up time for the Exec so she can spend more time with her children when she’s not running her sustainable business, and some PA support for her husband who is also a busy Exec.
Schedule will be mostly Monday-Friday, from about 9am-5/6pm with some HYBRID WFH work. The family likes their privacy, so other than some events here and there, you will not be staying late. This position will have you going to manage construction, oversee rental properties, oversee budgets, schedule personal appointments, research and more. It’s a really fun and engaging opportunity for a self starter who cares deeply about making their boss’ life run smoothly, and is excited to support a family that believes in climate change and drives electric cars and lives a sustainable lifestyle.
We are looking for a fulltime, executive assistant to support the needs of both our household, properties, and business. We are interested in an individual who is a doer at heart and enjoys the challenge of working on a variety of projects which arise every day, who will embrace and be motivated by flexibility and learning new things.
The Executive Assistant role is instrumental in making things happen and ensuring that projects run smoothly, are on time, and within budget. The role will straddle both personal and professional projects for this power couple, interfacing with the families’ properties, consultants, service providers, as well as the business.
What you’ll be doing:
• Managing construction projects for various properties
• Managing rents and repairs for various properties
• Writing emails and following up on projects
• Working to sell and procure furniture and supplies for various properties
• Communicating to project stakeholders
• Paying contractors and service providers
• Going through weekly mail and emails
• Shipping and receiving small items
• Picking up tasks that help the family and business run more efficiently
• Minimum of 4 years supporting an executive at Director level or above
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; professional demeanor, positive outlook, and a can-do attitude
• Sharp written and verbal communication skills, including professional grammar
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines/deliverables
• Computer proficient with Microsoft Office programs
• A calm head and steady hand to deal with the unexpected and respond to shifting priorities
• Positive approach and willingness to learn new programs and systems when necessary
• Complete reliability handling confidential information
• Positive and committed to team success; ability to build solid relationships
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Must be vaccinated for Covid and have your booster shot, or getting one soon. Please let us know why you are inspired to work with this incredible family! Salary is DOE, 100-120k + paid vacation, sick days and holidays.