Incredible Entertainment Family who is philanthropic and respectful is seeking a wonderful full time Private Chef who can bring them gorgeous restaurant quality food home for them! You are a skilled and seasoned Chef who can make all types of cuisines, and are happy to learn something if you don’t know it. You love cooking for a couple or extended family dinner party. You have a service heart and know no job is too big or too small and your goal is to take care of your clients, and make them happy. While you are in charge of everything in the kitchen, this tight knit staff works as a team, and you will work well with your colleagues to get the job done. We would love someone who has at 3+ years of working as a Private Chef, has worked in top Restaurants and ideally has gone to culinary school. It is so important you understand how to cater to the Principal’s culinary requests and work well on a staff. A flexible mindset, smile and eagerness to do a great job is what works in this position!
As the Private Chef, you be in charge of:
1) menu planning, sourcing ingredients and developing vendor relationships
2) shopping for your ingredients and keeping a stocked refrigerator and pantry
3) making fresh daily Lunch & Dinner for the clients who eat plus one staff meal
4) stocking the guest house with snacks
5) cooking and cleaning up for dinner parties
6) available to travel 2-3 months at a time and cook at the client’s other east coast properties
7) thinking of unique and interesting dishes
8) accommodating dietary restrictions
9) catering as needed for flights or yachts as needed
10) plus anything else that is needed to make your clients happy!
Salary is completely DOE (hourly + OT) and with generous health insurance and a 401k!. This position is full time – and you must be flexible, L&D on site, and leaving breakfast items in the fridge.
Please have your Covid vaccines and booster + must love dogs + grandchildren who visit!