PR Executive / mother of two school-aged girls looking for an experienced and efficient Family/Personal Assistant to provide support including: home administration, scheduling, processing insurance, organizing, and after school child-care. Child-care includes coordinating playdates, driving kids, homework support, reading + craft activities. Wonderful combination of admin + childcare duties.
• Ideal candidate is highly organized, efficient with sunny disposition
• College degree + experience as PA, Nanny/babysitter a must
• Ideally strong math skills for homework support
• Flexibility to stay overnight if Mom is traveling on business
• Fluent in English
• Westside resident preferred
• Warm + good with kids
• Highly organized
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to multi-task with strong follow-up
• Clean driving record
• CPR certified
M-F 12-6pm, salaried position ($25/hour, DOE,) +2 weeks paid vacation and health insurance.
*This could be a 40 hour position for the right person!