Please meet the below requirements and be able to start immediately!
• Worked as a nanny with toddler specific experience (1 to 3 years) for a minimum of 4+ years
• Fluent English Speaking
• Active (healthy and energetic)
• Has prepared healthy meals for 1-3 year olds (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks etc) and can speak to
nutritional lifestyles and recipes
• Has ideas (success stories and failures) raising toddlers (dealing with tantrums etc!)
• 40 hours a week on average but can be up to 50
• Can ideally do 2 early morning starts a week (6:45am) and also good with 10.5 hour days if needed
• Willing to help every other Saturday for 1/2 day if needed
• Lives close-by
• Willing to do a weeknight (evening) every 1-2 weeks (would start later that day)
• Must be a “career” nanny
• Will do light cleaning and light laundry
• Loves dogs!
Hourly is DOE, range is $20-24/hour and typical vacation, holidays, etc.