Do you love to cook healthy farm to table fresh food? We have the perfect job for you! This wonderful and high profile family in Brentwood is looking for an experienced private chef who knows how to navigate a private home and brings delicious meals to enhance their culinary life. Please be great with specialty diets and accommodating allergies. The perfect chef is low-key, kind, soft spoken and very service oriented.
The schedule is roughly 12pm 8pm, Monday – Friday with flexibility to do some weekends, (if you work a Saturday for example, you will get Monday off.) You will be making dinner everyday for the family and leaving things in the fridge for easy lunches and snacks. We really want someone who is a team player, has a service attitude and understands family dynamics. The ideal candidate will have a culinary school background, relaxed and low key personality and a curiosity to keep up on all the food trends.
– Menu planning
– Shabbat dinner every Friday
– Executing dinner parties
– Understanding and continuing education on your end of food trends and techniques
– Knowledge and curiosity for gluten free and diary free cooking
– Grocery shopping
– Keeping the pantry and refrigerator spotless and updated with fresh items
– Maintaining a spotless, tidy and organized kitchen
– Ensure all appliances and aspects of the kitchen are working, clean and updated
– Maintaining relationships with local farmer’s market vendors, sommeliers and other food specialists
– Organize and direct deep cleaning of the kitchen when needed
– Help and assist catering staff for large events
– Prepare food for school lunches and outings
– Make sure fridge is stocked for days you are not working
– Flexible schedule please
Salary is 80-100k with medical insurance for the right chef!