Busy, Ph.D. mother of 3 seeks experienced personal assistant to help her navigate a variety of ever-changing demands in the household and beyond.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Heavy calendar management including board meetings, social media shoots, medical/personal appointments, school, kids activities, social engagements.
• Travel arrangements (often coordinating with other families and/or husband of Principal’s office staff) and packing.
• Keeping track of budgets.
• Running errands (grocery, drugstore, mail, shopping, etc.).
• Keep home and business organized, liaising with necessary counterparts as needed and making recommendations for improvements/additional resources as needed.
• Respond to emails and clear to-do list with principal daily.
• Arranging dinner parties and small events at the home
• Help the Estate Manager coordinate home maintenance and other tasks around the home when needed.
• Working closely with other staff to ensure smooth and seamless life for the principal and family.
Prior personal assistant experience
Can do attitude – no task too large or small
Excellent communication skills – not being afraid to proactively seek out information to complete work in a timely manner
Be detail oriented, able to prioritize, and excellent at juggling lots of tasks at once.
Be a self-starter with the ability to work through difficult issues on your own.
Be able to form relationships where necessary to secure reservations and tickets.
Great at following directions willingly and happily – listen and learn!
A TEAM PLAYER and willing to jump in on any task (business and personal)
Driver’s license, clean driving record and is confident driving in LA
Willing and able to work varying hours (usually starting/ending between 8am – 6pm) during the week.
Flexible if weekend tasks are needed, which won’t be too often.
Be comfortable with pets and small children.
Be able to manage time wisely and coordinate with other staff members both in and out of the house.
Be able to deal with outside vendors.
Willing to commit to a long-term position and grow with an outstanding family
Have a bachelor’s degree
Minimum of three excellent professional references
+ 5 years of prior experience
Experience working with several staff members in multiple locations
Ability to tackle tasks with little to no supervision
Knowledge of healthy and organic lifestyles
Please send a cover letter, resume with education, prior experience, and applicable skills as well as references.
First round interviews conducted by phone with a senior staff member, second round interviews held in person with senior staff members, final interviews will be held in person with the principal.
Full medical/dental benefits.
Cell phone and laptop (for business use only) to be provided.