House Manager needed for Brentwood family. Seeking an experienced, organized, proactive, detail-oriented candidate with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience as a House Manager in a private home. The House Manager will work out of both the family home in Brentwood and an office in West LA and will be in charge of overseeing daily operations and maintenance of the home.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Maintaining vendor relationships & schedule
• Overseeing house staff
• Maintaining visual upkeep and general repairs of residence, contents and vehicles
• Meal prep and food purchasing
• Coordinating with interior designers and contractors
• Personal assistance regarding shopping, pets, and family members on as needed basis
• Coordinating events from small dinner parties to annual parties, holiday celebrations, family special occasions
Typical hours are 8am – 6pm, Monday – Friday, but help is sometimes needed on evenings and weekends. Salary is negotiable based on experience. The company offers full health benefits, partial cell and mileage reimbursement.