We are seeking a full time Office Manager for our client’s Beverly Hills office who will oversee daily office functions, as well as provide light support to the Co-CEO. You will be the first point of contact for all guests and visitors and will ensure the office always runs smoothly. You must be professional, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
This is an incredible growing company that has a wonderful working environment. You will be the face of the office and get to interface with high profile cliental. This is a wonderful position for an intelligent, personable and friendly EA who is interested in financial advisement.
Your hours will be Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm, and you will get to work with a fantastic team! The benefits are amazing: medical, dental, vision and 401k. Plus a kitchen stocked with snacks and breakfast on the firm every Monday. Great work/life balance as you will rarely, be asked to work overtime- mostly likely never.
Your responsibilities in this role:
• Answer incoming calls and direct them to appropriate parties
• Greet visitors, offer refreshments, and alert appropriate co-workers of guest arrivals.
• Maintain kitchen inventory, drinks/snacks, supply cabinets, and print areas as needed.
• Sign for and distribute incoming mail & packages, as well as assist with shipping and receiving logistics.
• Maintain an exceptional state of organization and order around the office.
• Support Co-CEO with occasional tasks such as ordering flowers, lunch and gift buying.
• 3-5 years of facilities and/or administrative experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office.
• Expertise in navigating basic office equipment and protocols.
• Reliable: responsive, available, and present.
• Organized: strong prioritization skills with an affinity for multitasking.
• Self-motivated: always looking for ways to do something better; forward thinking planner.
• Trustworthy: Honest, reliable and trusted with sensitive information.
• Go-getter: strong desire to work in a rapidly growing environment and wear many hats with a “do whatever it takes,” attitude.
• Team Player: A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates