A Beverly Hills couple is looking for a top notch Executive Assistant to work from their beautiful home office. The assistant typically works Monday-Friday, from about 9am-6pm.
The ideal candidate is a career EA who has long term references with at least 10 years of experience as an EA under your belt. Our client values someone that takes the ball and runs with it, who can anticipate what is coming down the pipeline. We are also hoping you have experience working in a home office.
Please meet the below requirements if you are interested in this position:
– High level proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Outlook, PC computers, Apple products
– Must LOVE dogs! They have a wonderful sweetheart that often is in the office, so you should be comfortable with the dog around.
– Experience working with other staff and managing vendors.
– Familiarity with supporting a boss who sits on several boards and understanding the intricate details that go into managing all of their engagements and travel.
– College degree required.
– Recent references required.
Most importantly, we are looking for that “perfect” fit. Our client would like to hire a seasoned career assistant who will stay with them for many years. Loyalty, honesty, integrity, and intelligence are paramount. Salary will be depending on your experience.