The Manager of Operations oversees the daily operations of the physical space and is responsible for maintaining the facilities at our LA Campus up to brand standards. The Manager of Operations is directly responsible for the effective day-to-day operation of the space and is heavily involved in finding efficiencies, developing improvement projects and automating systems. This team member is responsible for A/V, IT, preventative space maintenance, repairs, ordering and inventory. In addition, this team member is the first point of contact for facilities related issues, campus schedules, relationships with vendors and building management. The Manager of Operations is responsible for develop and execution of the campus guest experience from campus entry to check-in to ambiance. This team member is responsible for all supplies needed for optimum management of the space.
• First point of contact for all facilities-related maintenance, repairs, IT and A/V
• Keeping all course and event scheduling systems
up to date and ensure the right teams have access to systems
• Works to resolve emergency situations as needed
• Bi-monthly facilities and budget reports to direct manager
• Compiles monthly expense reports
• Inventory management and ordering
• Oversees all campus entry for guests – Oversees the campus guest experience – Oversees all janitorial services – Performs regular audits and schedules maintenance with vendors and building management
• Direct management of security personnel.
• At least 2 years of work experience, preferably in a customer service role
• Highly organized
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Tech and system savvy; familiar with Google Suite
• Ability to manage multiple vendors; familiarity with inventory management
Competencies: • Guest and team focus • Drive for results • Planning • Problem solving •
Salary is 60-70k plus wonderful benefits!