Full time Front of House/Bartender/Assistant
A discrete polished individual to be front of house at a Ranch and Beach house in Carpinteria.
The ideal candidate will have experience in bartending, excellent floor service skills and will excel in communication both written and verbal form.
A self-motivated individual that is comfortable working alone and part of a well-oiled team. Will report to Ranch Chief Operating Officer. The family have three children and travel with multiple dogs. Must be patient by nature, and an animal lover.
Candidate should have a working knowledge of and ability to operate the following items;
2. Coffee & Espresso machines
3. Ice machine & subzero fridges
4. Propane BBQs
5. Wine Cooler & Kegerator
6. Main kitchen appliances
7. Maintain Inventory sheets.
When the family & or guests are in residence.
1. Partner with housekeepers to have all areas of service clean and guest ready
2. Stock all provisions for kitchens and pantry’s
4. Overall opening/closing procedures for both ranch and beach properties
5. Prepare all public areas (to include pub, games areas, beach bars, palapa & spa area)
6. Personal errands for family as required
(if the family is in residence hours will fluctuate based on their needs)