We are looking for a versatile, energetic, and proactive Personal Assistant to support the firm’s President. If you’re organized, love to travel, enjoy juggling many different responsibilities at once, and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, this is the role for you. The role requires a positive, can-do attitude with a special focus on internal customer service. Attention to detail, an ability to multitask without letting anything slip, lifestyle flexibility, and a focus on personal tasks are essential. You must exhibit an ability to perform duties with a polished level of professionalism, tact, discretion, and judgement. While we expect a high level of accuracy, professionalism, and integrity, we also embrace light-heartedness, humor, and fun in our employees. The Personal Assistant will join a team of four that includes an Executive Assistant, Travel Assistant and Estate Manager.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Being available 24/7 by cell phone and email
• Continuously available for frequent, extensive, and last-minute travel with the President
• Organizing, stocking, and managing the President’s personal items
• Handling medical logistics
• Tracking and managing the President’s personal calendar
• Packing, unpacking, and acting as a valet for the President when he is traveling
• Proactively anticipating the President’s needs and expectations
• Demonstrating composure and flexibility among competing priorities
• Possessing an ability to maintain the highest standard of confidentiality
• Exercising a strong work ethic: “No task is too big or too small”
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health, dental and vision care, 401(k) matching, cell phone service, and other potential benefits.