100-120k + benefits once permanent. This will start as temp, if all goes well, after 3 months this would become permanent.
Management of the family’s main residence. Chief point person as it pertains to all lifestyle and entertaining (floor service/butler/valet) at the main residence. Support CFO with household budget. Manage the daily food and in-home dining requirements of the family, from refrigerator food to the pantry. Working closely with EA on any family needs.
Primarily based out of Beverly Hills
Monday through Friday 8am – 6pm.
On call as needed 24/7 plus any required weekends.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Main Beverly Hills Residence:
– Lead all major and general repairs and maintenance for home and vehicles and furnishings.
– Manage household projects to include interior & exterior renovations and landscaping – work closely with
CFO on budgeting.
– Maintain vendor relationships & schedule around family calendar.
– Coordinate in conjunction with EA and security team regarding family movement
– Lead with all events and hosting from small dinner parties to annual parties, all holiday celebrations,
family special occasions and Family Foundation annual symposium.
– Meal planning and food purchasing. Cooking for family as needed/wanted.
– Support EA with travel, shopping, pets, meds and auxiliary family members including
During heavy auxiliary California weekends ability to work from Satellite properties and support team as needed.
– Travel with the family as needed
– Support EA with all packing for family travel – housekeepers & auxiliary support
– Support EA with all travel concierge needs
– Oversee team spending – manage to a budget set by owners/CFO
– Review/approve credit card statements and approve new vendors
– Assist CFO with electronic and paper filing – real estate and asset related documentation as required
– Co-manage with CFO auto purchases, leases, insurance & registration
Qualifications & Preferred Requirements:
– 5-10 years’ experience as a house/estate Manager
– Experience with project management
– Strong working knowledge of HVAC, AV, IT, Crestron & Vantage Lighting Mechanical systems – upkeep
– Highest level of personal service with proper social etiquette
– Solid Line to principles. Dotted line to family EA & CFO.
– Direct reports to include: Three housekeepers, driver & handyman.
– Oversee staff/hiring/firing, onboarding, payroll/timesheets, vacation & sick, annual reviews for direct
– Manage bonuses, payrates, payroll for direct reports – in conjunction with CFO
– Exceptional leadership and motivation skills
– Creative and intuitive thinking and problem solving
– Well versed in entertaining, hosting, fine dining & floor service
– Well educated in luxury items and procurement
– Be proactive & fun
– Extremely well-traveled – a benefit
– Culinary skills necessary
– Discreet, responsible & collaborative
– Multi-lingual and Spanish preferred
– College or other advance degree
– Expert at Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook
– Good familiarity with both Macs and PCs
– Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus
– Knowledge of AV equipment (specifically Creston), HVAC, Vantage a plus
– App/Host savy (iTunes, Netflix, DirectTV, Hulu, etc)