We are looking for a versatile, energetic, and proactive Executive Personal Assistant to support the firm’s COO. If you’re organized, love to travel, enjoy juggling many different responsibilities at once, and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, this is the role for you. The role requires a positive, can-do attitude with a special focus on internal customer service. Attention to detail, an ability to multitask without letting anything slip, lifestyle flexibility, and a focus on personal tasks are essential. You must exhibit an ability to perform duties with a polished level of professionalism, tact, discretion, and judgment. While we expect a high level of accuracy, professionalism, and integrity, we also embrace light-heartedness, humor, and fun in our employees. The Executive Personal Assistant will join a wonderful team and work closely with the Estate Manager and the COO.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm and being available 24/7 by cell phone and email
• Managing complex international travel including chartering Private Jets
• Supporting the Estate Manager to ensure success with all domestic needs
• Executive Assistance to the COO including calendar management, researching the best restaurants, travel ideas, project management via Asana and more
• Proactively anticipating the COO’s needs and expectations
• Demonstrating composure and flexibility among competing priorities
• Possessing an ability to maintain the highest standard of confidentiality
• Exercising a strong work ethic: “No task is too big or too small”
• Ability to travel domestically, and possibly internationally
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package, 100k+ DOE, including comprehensive health, dental and vision care, 401(k) matching, cell phone service, and other potential benefits.