The Principal seeks an experienced, dedicated, and highly-discreet Executive Assistant for position located in Malibu residence. The ideal candidate will support the Principal through comprehensive, ongoing project management of her portfolio of personal projects.
As the candidate will be in a fast-paced environment, it is important that the she/he maintains focus and manages many tasks within the framework of a multidisciplinary setting. The candidate should be at once confident and forthright while maintaining the understanding that his/her role is to work collaboratively to support and facilitate the business and personal aspects of the Principal’s life.
Candidates should be highly educated, polished, and have excellent interpersonal/ communication skills. Candidates should be service-oriented and understand gracious hospitality.
An ideal candidate will embody a passion for subjects of interest to the Principal, such as innovation in arts & design, travel & culture, education, climate change, sustainability, and international affairs.
Candidates should feel at ease around dogs, pets, and young children.
• Coordinate Household Staff Schedule based on the Principal’s calendar and required coverage.
• Coordinate with team to source of products/inventory, assign errands, and ensure proper upkeep of furnishings and wardrobes.
• Plan and manage intricate travel arrangements, sometimes to remote locations, including last-minute international itinerary changes involving guests and pets to ensure compliance throughout.
• Supervise and execute all logistics including commercial air, ground, and sea transportation both in planning stages and on-the-ground.
• Coordinate travel paperwork for Principal’s pets.
• When accompanying Principal, interface with local staff or vendors while still maintaining contact with NY team on all operations.
• Be supportive, loyal, trustworthy, discreet, understanding
• Be engaging and informed, especially during travel periods
• Learn how the Principal thinks or prefers in order to properly support
• Coordinate overall schedule (meetings, travel, family needs, medical or personal care, etc.)
• Draft correspondence for signature and for direct reply.
• Manage information flow – mail, email, telephone calls, deliverables – and stay current on shifting priorities to ensure maximum response and/or productivity.
• Have fluency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs in an Apple-based computing environment.
• Oversee Principal’s medical needs including appointments and general care.
Skills and Qualifications:
– Extremely organized and possess the ability to manage many diverse projects concurrently, and often with changing priorities; ability to roll-up sleeves or delegate to ensure Principal’s needs are consistently being met.
– Strong thinker and excellent planner. The candidate should be resourceful and excellent with problem solving and creating solutions.
– Calm demeanor, flexibility, self-starter, resourceful, diplomatic, intuitive when working both independently and in a team environment.
– Affability, approachability, discretion, and well developed ‘people skills’ are essential.
Four-year college degree is required.
The candidate must possess a valid driver’s license and passport, and must be free and available to travel domestically and internationally for periods up to several weeks at a time, as needed.
Schedule: Monday- Friday, 10am-7pm (will fluctuate as needed)