This is a very special job for a wonderful Couple in Brentwood. In order to be considered, please be willing to be as careful in Quarantine as the Couple is being. Masks will be worn at all times due to underlying health conditions. This is a formal home with a very loyal staff where most employees stay for years! The ideal candidate is based in West LA as the location of the home is very difficult commute wise for someone not in the area.
Qualities we are looking for:
• Career Assistant with Minimum of 5-10 years of experience as Personal Assistant / House Manager Experience
• Discrete, flexible, and polished
• Due to the nature of this role, impeccable references and background checks are required
• Must have superior communication skills and must be incredibly resourceful. Must be well versed in Microsoft Office and tech savvy especially with regards to Apple products. Looking for a true career assistant who is incredibly detail-oriented, can work in a fast-paced environment and have a can-do, upbeat attitude.
Looking for a candidate who can start ASAP. In person training with existing Estate Manager/PA.
• Staff management (Timesheets/ vacation requests/task management and distributing HR docs)
• Reconciling credit card statements for personal and business credit cards (tracking receipts and submitting to CFO).
• Overseeing property maintenance including landscaping (tree trimming and brush clearance management (LAFD/AIG) and general repairs (painting/plumbing/HVAC systems.) Includes acquiring competitive quotes and bill submission for payment.
• Security system logins and account management (User codes and protocols)
• House vendor database management including revisions and updates.
• Pet playgroup/training/grooming appointments and vet checkups.
• Reporting to CFO regarding staff/maintenance and all vendor bills.
• Co-ordinating family and guest stays at the house including ground transportation/ rental cars
• Daily/Weekly checks around property for vendor scope.
• Subscription management of digital devices and print media.
• Co-ordinating East Coast travel and stays with relevant onsite house staff.
• Coordinating intimate dinners/ events at the house including chefs/ waitstaff/ valet/ menus/florals/invitations/ guestlist management
• Answering phones and daytime guest arrivals at residence.
• Interior design projects (co-ordination).
• Art installations/ storage inventory management.
• Coordinating probable house move in near future. (Private House Showings with Realtors/ Movers/ Storage/ Art deinstall etc…)
• Archival storage management (Main house and Gatehouse)
• Sorting and distributing mail and packages and all shipments to and from residence.
• Managing all onsite emergency and safety protocols.
• When principals are out of town, house sitting the property.
• Car Maintenance (Booking maintenance services/ permits/ autobody repairs).
• Calendar Management incl. scheduling personal appointments and liaising with principal assistant re events/personal/ business/family/ friends.
• Errands including tailors/ jewelry repairs/ beauty supply shopping.
• Liaising with Dr’s re appt and medications.
• Gift buying/wrapping including Christmas and Gift Room inventory management
• Coordinating travel and ground logistics.
• Clothing consignment sales and inventory management
• Social Media Posting and liaising with consultant regarding PR website.
• Contact database management (Outlook and Filemaker).
• In-person tech assistance for principals.
• Updating medical lists with house staff and coordinating medical equipment supplies for travel and offsite stays.
• Printing off scripts/paper assets and daily calendars.
Schedule: M-F, 9am-5pm but must be flexible working outside of that window occasionally .
Benefits: 10 Days Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave and Health Insurance (Basic and Dental/Vision) – Employee only