LOCAL HOUSTON CANDIDATES ONLY!
A creative fashion start up in Houston is looking for an Executive Assistant to its two founders! You will be the first hire – the founders want you to thrive and this position has so much potential for growth!
Ideal candidate is sharp, hardworking, honest, proactive, thoughtful, detail-oriented, discreet & can multitask.
You love making sure the founders’ lives and the administrative items for a company run smoothly.
You do what you say you are going to do, when you say you are going to do it.
You are comfortable working independently and know when to ask for help or guidance.
You’re a concise & compelling communicator who understands sales & marketing.
You can adapt and handle unforeseen developments in strategy and/or process with ease.
You are responsive, polite, and know how to act in different social situations and with different types of people (investors, celebrities, entrepreneurs, etc.).
You take responsibility, have high standards, & have a desire to improve.
You are eager to learn, coachable & have a team player attitude.
Must have previous project coordination or executive assistant experience.
Must have valid driver’s license & vehicle.
Must sign Non-Disclosure Agreement, Non-Compete Agreement & Non-Solicitation Agreement.
College degree preferred.
Entertainment or fashion experience a plus.
You will be responsible for:
• Respond to correspondence (phone calls, emails, social media messages, etc.).
• Conduct & present online & offline research.
• Generate reports & presentations.
• Manage databases & trackers (Dropbox, Google Drive, Hubspot, Trello, etc.)
• Create & manage social media content & website (help film, edit & upload YouTube videos, writing captions/descriptions, Mailchimp, Slack, Shopify, Square, Canva, etc.)
• Manage schedule & coordinate appointments, both business & personal on Zoom, Google & Outlook (project deadlines and deliverables, doctor’s appointments, birthdays, travel details, cleaners, etc.)
• Ensure that founder(s) are prepared for events (notes for speaking engagements, key facts, names of special guests, etc.).
• Track spending, petty cash, and receipts to provide reports monthly to founders. May be allowed to purchase items based as trust develops.
• Order necessary project materials or grocery & restaurant items, which may include pick-up/delivery. This may involve returning products if necessary.
• Ensure founder(s) fulfill all deliverables by recommending timelines & creating necessary reminders directly for founder(s).
• Maintain product descriptions & inventory on website. Field customer questions in a timely manner & fulfill orders.
• Set up & assist product photo/video shoots. Make sure furniture, props & set are put back in their original locations.
• Respond to inquiries about renting out the creative space with the goal of closing the deal. Send contracts & collect payment.
• Set up & help check out customers for in-person pop-ups, markets, events, etc.
• Arrange logistics for successful pop-ups, events & brand campaigns in other cities.
• Develop relationships with business owners and VIPs in various cities in order to facilitate brand goals & founder requests.
• Travel with founder(s) as necessary. Even if not traveling with founder(s), make sure to include a list of nearby artsy attractions, emergency centers, restaurants, etc. for the destination & help pack bags.
• Plan and execute brand & personal events (monthly Hyde Park Drip Fest, annual fashion show, etc.)
• Keep workspaces clean (wipe surfaces, tidy up misplaced items, take out trash, disinfect areas, etc.)
• Any other task or function that may arise and is delegated to you.
Salary DOE, $30,000.
Please send professional resumes to: email@example.com
LOCAL HOUSTON CANDIDATES ONLY! Please do not apply if you are not currently residing in the Houston Area. We will not respond. Thank you!!