Montecito Estate Manager
Posted : 10/09/23
An extremely special opportunity for a superstar, seasoned Estate Manager looking for a positive-energy-filled environment and long term role!
• Location: Santa Barbara. Will assist in LA and other homes when needed. Candidate must live in or near Santa Barbara or be willing to relocate.
• Very private/confidential family. Discretion is key.
• Regular hours are Monday-Friday 8-5 most weeks, but is important candidate is super comfortable with a flexible, dynamic schedule, and super comfortable and happy being available evenings, weekends and working holidays.
• Travel: approx to 25% (domestic and international)
• must have valid driver’s license and passport
• Must be comfortable helping with all aspects of estate management including discretion in business meetings, computer and app proficiency, tech savvy, vendor and contract management, strong leadership of teams, excellent judgement and integrity, and be comfortable helping with all aspects of family/pets/kids/ and have an “all in” mindset
• Fluent in Spanish preferred but not required
• Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and a great communicator and leader
• Must be proficient in managing budgets and scheduling
• Ideal candidate has a minimum of 3-5 years in similar role with similar schedule and responsibilities, must pass background check and drug test and reference checks.
• Seeking candidates looking for a long-term role only, with plenty of growth potential. If you are filled with positive energy, vibrancy for life, love an upbeat environment, have a high standard of excellence, great integrity and judgement and are as kind and committed as you are skilled, please apply!
Registered Candidates, let us know you're interested in this job!
For existing The Help Company candidates only
Job Interest Form
"*" indicates required fields
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION