Mostly Remote EA and PA needed for CEO
Posted : 06/05/23
This vital position is truly the right arm of the CEO President of this successful, fast-paced, boutique PR and marketing agency based in Los Angeles, with head office in NYC. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, proactive, a strong verbal and written communicator, hardworking, thrives in a very fast-paced environment, have a passion for this kind of supporting position, and be a team player. While the EA PA will mostly work remotely, must be available to be on-site in Venice once per week, and on an as needed basis.
• Manage professional and personal calendar accurately and booking appointments in multiple cities and time zones in a timely manner; communicating with meeting participants and setting up Zoom to Microsoft Teams meetings, and in persons
• Ensure CEO has all materials she will need to be prepared ahead of meetings
• Coordinate travel arrangements including flight, hotel, rental car, managing budget and miles points (occasionally for family)
• Support her preparation for meetings or events through research
• Project manage CEO’s to do lists, prioritizing with input from the team, and managing up ensuring timely completion of her work flow; ensure CEO has time scheduled for writing and review
• Review and manage multiple email accounts; replying to correspondence where possible, looping in other team members, proactively scheduling meetings required, etc.
• Update CRMs (Hubspot to Outlook) in real time
• Log CEO’s time sheets daily
• Communicate and interface with the company’s New York office, clients, and vendors
• Process professional and personal mail
• Occasionally support the Directors and VP through booking travel and scheduling
• Track and process CEO’s professional and personal expense reports in Expensify and other applications
• Interface with Finance Manager Bookkeeper
• Request estimates, and approving bills against estimates
• Request estimates from vendors and occasionally supervise vendors at home regarding repairs or deliveries
• Run personal errands
• Place online orders and process any returns
Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned
Required Qualifications to Attributes:
• Seeking a candidate that truly enjoys being the right hand of a busy executive
• Discretion, and able to maintain strict confidentiality of information and operations
• Proactive, supporting CEO by taking next step, while being judicious
• Must be very organized, detail-oriented, and be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks while working under pressure
• Must exhibit excellent judgment and flexibility and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and establish priorities, establishing and meeting deadlines
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to always exercise tact and discretion
• Impeccable client service skills and telephone manner
• Familiarity and or hands on experience, or desire to learn CRM (Hubspot), time tracking (Harvest), and expense tracking (Expensify)
• Excellent administrative skills and Mac computer proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and HTML language
• Comfortable working remotely while continuing efficiency
• Minimum of 2 years’ administrative experience in an extremely fast-paced environment
• BA BS degree preferred or equivalent combination of education experience
Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm PT and very occasionally available after hours by text or phone.
Two small dogs in the house.
SALARY IS $68,000 with health, dental and vacation.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page