Mostly Remote Personal Assistant needed in Malibu for HNW Client who splits her time between CA and the Midwest
Posted : 01/01/70
We are looking for an experienced, loyal, discreet, patient and tech savvy Executive Personal Assistant to support this HNW Philanthropist. You will support all of her endeavors from her commitments to the Non Profit Boards she sits on to her large family and several businesses she owns. You will be able to pivot on a moment’s notice and keep her ship running smoothly. This is a very exciting opportunity for an assistant that can manage an ever changing day and is a great self starter. You will work both on PST and CST time zones, so please be able to have a flexible schedule, though for the most part you will mostly needed during business hours. You will be asked at times to go to the house in Malibu, and you will work closely with the Family Foundation’s Director, who has been in her role for 12 years. We are hoping to find a lovely person who can join this extraordinary team long term.
As our client’s Assistant, you will handle the daily organizational and administrative duties for a high level media executive and civically active philanthropist. It is you job to oversee the management of the executive’s schedule, arrange meetings, and perform clerical tasks in a manner that presents them in best possible light in the community and privately.
You will work closely with the Family Office Director.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support all personal administrative needs and correspondence
• Oversee household staff and staff schedules
• Manage travel & itinerary coordination and reservations when necessary
• Host and update personal contact database
• Oversee annual board compliance and club memberships forms and dues
• Respond to invitations and register for events
• Read and monitor personal email
• Draft preliminary correspondence on personal behalf
• Answer calls and liaise with relationships competently
• Undertake ad hoc personal errands
• Household purchases / returns
• Assisting with event planning
• Track and fulfill birthday, sympathy, and special occasion gifts
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work within strict deadlines requiring solid project management skills, including both organization and multi-tasking, and the flexibility to accommodate rapid change.
• Ability to organize information quickly and at a high level.
• Structured, methodical and possessing a good attention to detail.
• Significant levels of tact and discretion.
• Ability to remain unflappable and calm under pressure.
• Self-motivator with the ability to learn quickly.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
• Legally employable and have prior professional experience in a private residence.
Salary Position, 120k DOE!! plus health insurance and the huge perk to mostly be able to work remotely! You will be based in Los Angeles or Chicago ideally. Must be vaccinated for Covid + boosted, a college graduated, have at least 5+ years as a top tier Assistant and have excellent references.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page