New York City Executive Housekeeper needed for the coolest Tech Entrepreneur in Soho
Posted : 01/01/70
Our client is a young Tech Entrepreneur who loves to have their home feel like a 5 Star Hotel. It is him and his girlfriend. They work from home and often travel! They live a fun and active life so they need a great Executive Housekeeper to manage this home. From cleaning to packing/unpacking, stocking their favorite toiletries, making them tea and acting a bit like a mother figure, they are ready for a warm, experienced person to come take care of them!
The best person will have a happy, positive and flexible attitude!
– Great great with guests, hospitality, serving and truly being “of service”
– Usually Monday-Friday, but flexible to work weekends as needed, and possibly travel to other homes
– Good w/Dogs (they have one friendly one)
– Can handle high end homes (everything is brand new and a smart home)
– Great with Guests and flexible with changing environments
– Helpful with a Chef / Entertaining (casual not formal events, dinner parties – can help clean up after lunch/dinner, etc)
– Good in social situations
– Experienced with laundry
– Covid vaccinated
Client is offering $45-50 an hour, DOE, ON PAYROLL + HEALTH INSURANCE, sick days, holidays and paid vacation!!
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page