New York City Executive Housekeeper needed for the coolest Tech Entrepreneur in Soho
Our client is a young Tech Entrepreneur who loves to have their home feel like a 5 Star Hotel. It is him and his girlfriend. They work from home and often travel! They live a fun and active life so they need a great Executive Housekeeper to manage this home. From cleaning to packing/unpacking, stocking their favorite toiletries, making them tea and acting a bit like a mother figure, they are ready for a warm, experienced person to come take care of them!
The best person will have a happy, positive and flexible attitude!
– Great great with guests, hospitality, serving and truly being “of service”
– Usually Monday-Friday, but flexible to work weekends as needed, and possibly travel to other homes
– Good w/Dogs (they have one friendly one)
– Can handle high end homes (everything is brand new and a smart home)
– Great with Guests and flexible with changing environments
– Helpful with a Chef / Entertaining (casual not formal events, dinner parties – can help clean up after lunch/dinner, etc)
– Good in social situations
– Experienced with laundry
– Covid vaccinated
Client is offering $45-50 an hour, DOE, ON PAYROLL + HEALTH INSURANCE, sick days, holidays and paid vacation!!
Registered Candidates, let us know you're interested in this job!
For existing The Help Company candidates only
Job Interest Form
"*" indicates required fields
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION