Office Manager and Administrative Assistant for Celebrity Production Company and Beauty Brand in West Hollywood
Posted : 02/16/23
This is one happening office! With a few businesses conducting their work, it’s always interesting, and lots of moving pieces to keep you busy. If you enjoy keeping a creative business running, are the most organized, personable and fashionable office manager/administrative assistant, we are looking for you! The ideal candidate has at least 5+ years of office manager/administrative assistant experience in a fast paced, and dynamic creative company!
You will be responsible for providing general office support while ensuring the office runs smoothly. The West Hollywood office is headquarters for the production company and the Beauty company.
• Maintain overall office including but not limited to establishing efficient office procedures for filing, correspondences, mail, and supplies.
• Provide administrative support to the team by organizing, coordinating, and scheduling meetings, appointments and events.
• Oversee the guest experience ensuring everyone coming to the office has a pleasant and friendly experience while performing receptionist duties including scheduling and greeting visitors, accepting deliveries, and answering and directing calls.
• Responding to emails in a timely and professional manner.
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord and coordinate with IT to ensure office equipment is updated and functional.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills with the ability to optimize operational efficiency.
• Technology savvy.
• Ability to identify problems and find solutions with minimal supervision.
• Flexible and calm under pressure.
• Effective verbal and written communication.
• Previous experience working in a professional office environment.
• Professionally represent the brand.
• Proficient in MS Office, Google Suite and Mac products.
• Good attitude, high energy, strong work ethic, high-level of discretion and confidentiality.
• Potential to work overtime.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Responsibilities.
Salary is $80,000 – $95,000 DOE
Medical Insurance is Silver Anthem PPO
10 days of paid vacation, CA sick days, paid holidays
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION