Organized Upbeat German Speaking Personal Assistant needed for our multi hyphenate Client
Posted : 03/06/23
Looking for a superstar Personal Assistant for a busy entertainer and her family in the West LA area. It’s a very busy & active house with the principal, her husband (who has his own PA), their teenaged children, nanny, housekeepers, gardeners, 2 dogs, and other pets… so it’s a bit of a juggling act… lots of pots boiling at once.
Sometimes Assistant will work remotely, sometimes spending a day running errands and sometimes at the principal’s home. It is rare that Assistant will spend time with the principal while she is working as she needs someone to help organize her life while she is in front of the camera.
Hours are Monday-Friday with some occasional later nights and/or weekends (for example if an errand needs to be run or if they are having a weekend party at the home). Except to work at least 45 hours a week, often more.
It can be everything from:
◦ overseeing a renovation
◦ buying groceries daily/weekly
◦ unpacking suitcases
◦ feeding dogs
◦ taking dogs to vet
◦ making sure pool is serviced/cleaned
◦ figuring out why the TV isn’t working
◦ having gardeners plant things
◦ coordinating clothing returns with stylists
◦ running to 4 stores to find the right bottle of vintage whiskey
◦ buying and arranging flowers for the home
◦ keeping fridge stocked with fresh foods
◦ having repairmen look at broken washing machine & pricing out new ones
◦ telling cleaning ladies what to cook for dinner & making sure they have those ingredients
◦ bringing cars for repairs
◦ making sure Principal has everything she needs when leaving for set
◦ organizing closets, storage units and basement
◦ planning & overseeing parties at the home
◦ getting gas in their cars
◦ having paperwork signed to send to principal’s office in NYC
◦ making returns (shops, borrowed jewelry, clothing)
◦ coordinating FedEx shipments
◦ Christmas shopping & wrapping
◦ going to Target
◦ giving family space without them feeling that you’ve abandoned them
◦ putting together garden furniture
… and all of that can be in the same day … seriously.
This person must be a ‘do-er’ (and not a delegator)… someone organized, truly hardworking, self motivated, can’t sit still, thinks ahead, physically able to carry things up/down stairs, discreet, willing to get hands dirty/sweat a bit, not looking to punch a clock or keep their eye on it, friendly, kind, animal lover, teen tolerant, clean driving record, is friendly but not overly familiar, respectful while working within clients home, multi-tasker and tech savvy. Someone who comes with their own arsenal of vendors, contacts, etc is also a plus.
Fluent in German a HUGE plus. Salary is $100,000 $120,000. DOE. Candidate will need to sign a NDA.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page