Part Time Flexible Personal Assistant needed in Hollywood for CEO
Posted : 01/01/70
Searching for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide administrative support to our CEO. The Personal Assistant will be responsible for running business and personal errands, maintaining schedules, and managing personal household. This will be about 15-20 hours per week, and part of the work can be done remotely.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
● Must have a valid driver’s license and a car
● Impeccable written and oral communication skills
● Experience with supervising and managing other people
● Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
● Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
● Organized and fluent with organizational systems
We are looking for a self-starter who is happy to work in a fast-paced and flexible environment. They will need to be ready to complete any range of short and long-term tasks.
● Manage scheduling of meetings and appointments
● Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients
● Follow up on correspondence
● Readiness to research topics of the industry to inform CEO’s decision-making
● Help coordinate other areas of interest
● Collect mail
● Property maintenance
○ Coordinate with contractors
○ Supervise gardener and housekeeper
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page