Part Time Personal Assistant needed for Brilliant Economist in Brentwood
Posted : 01/01/70
We are looking for a detail oriented, resourceful and well educated Personal Assistant to help manage this client’s life. The hope is you live on the Westside of Los Angeles as they would like some flexibility. You will be guaranteed 15 hours per week, rate is DOE. This is a wonderful person looking for a very experienced PA who will take care of all the important details in his life. He travels frequently and wants to ensure things are running smoothly on the home front. Typical duties below:
– Overseeing the regular house maintenance and managing/coordinating service providers (pool cleaning, gardener, exterminators, garage, alarms and security, monitor cleaning staff)
– Overseeing the upcoming renovation work they are planning in the house (rebuild laundry room, redo hardwood floors and concrete floors…) and managing/coordinating service providers.
– Running errands online and in person (some examples: go to the office to pick up mail; update address with DMV; make sure the insurance paids the son’s medical expenses; follow up with a Paypall issue; manage dry cleaning; order flowers; book ferries for summer holiday.)
– Absentee home check: as they travel a lot, we need someone to keep an eye on the house on a daily basis, collect Amazon deliveries and mail, be available to open door for service providers at need
– General assistant tasks: scheduling appointments and arranging services (e.g. set a meeting in the calendar with a friend; call the plumber they trust from a list that will be provided; book dinners.)
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page