Part Time Personal Assistant needed in Brentwood for Philanthropic Semi Retired Couple
Posted : 01/01/70
Our lovely client is looking for a versatile and highly organized personal assistant to perform administrative duties in a home office located on the Westside of Los Angeles. This is a wonderful client – their last assistant was with them for 3 years and only left to go to graduate school full time. We are looking for a bright, thoughtful, organized, intelligent and well educated assistant who can work part time to make their lives easier. They are flexible – but would like three full days a week.
– Maintaining calendars.
– Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations
– Entering data and maintaining databases.
– Managing bank accounts and paying bills using Quicken.
– Answering phone calls and emails.
– Making travel arrangements.
– Assisting in the management of residence.
– Managing filing using the DropBox filing system.
– Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes during meetings.
– Ordering supplies and managing mail and courier services.
– Running errands as requested.
– Prefer college degree and one to two years’ experience as a personal assistant.
– Advanced experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
– Tech Savvy and comfortable learning new programs to make things more efficient
Hourly rate is DOE – this is a special client – and we are looking for the right match 🙂
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page