Personal and Family Assistant for Celebrity Couple
Posted : 01/01/70
Seeking an experienced Personal Assistant who has worked extensively with high profile employers in the entertainment industry. Looking for someone who is proactive, highly organized, and always thinking many steps ahead. This is a gatekeeper position that includes heavy scheduling and calendar management. Must be warm, personable, and professional as this position requires a lot of external communication, phone, email, and text. Flexibility in your availability is required, expect an average of 40-50 hours weekly. Compensation DOE, 40 hours guaranteed.
• Extensive experience as personal assistant and/or family assistant
• Experience working with high profile employers in the entertainment industry (celebrities, actors, production executives, etc.)
• A thorough understanding of the flexibility and varied requirements of a Creative working in the industry (production schedules, last minute appearances, working with agents, managers, PR, etc.)
• Must have contactable references!
• Excellent, professional communication skills
• Driver’s license with clean driving record and reliable transportation
• College degree preferred
• Ability to work on-call and occasional weekends
• Preferably based on the westside of Los Angeles
Typical Duties Include:
• Heavy calendar management of personal and professional appointments
• Gatekeeper and liaison between professional team, external vendors, and business associates
• Project coordination
• Organization of household finances and bill paying
• Tracking and prioritizing ongoing tasks and projects, providing reminders and ensuring important deadlines are made
• Personal, household shopping and other errands
• Coordinating events and occasional party planning
• Assisting with travel plans and travel preparation (packing and unpacking)
• Technology troubleshooting – phone, computer, calendar, Internet issues
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Exceptional Communication & Interpersonal Skills: should be able to seamlessly balance courtesy with assertiveness. Represent them in a warm, professional manner with people at all levels, in personal and business interactions, whether on the phone, in person, or via email. Positivity and good energy are key!
• Proactive Approach: each day is a little different in this role, it’s important to be able to anticipate needs and prioritize tasks. Must be able to effectively manage your own time & tasks as well as the family’s!
• Flexibility: this work requires support of personal AND professional needs, be able to juggle diverse tasks effectively. Adapt to change quickly and happily!
• Reliability & Discretion: must be completely reliable and act with discretion in supporting the family’s interests and representing them externally.
• Impeccable Organizational Skills: tasks often require precise attention to detail, must be confident in the ability to organize many moving pieces for multiple people and projects. Follow-through is an important trait!
• Tech-Savvy: must be knowledgeable with software programs and relevant admin apps including Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Drive, Apple products. Proficiency in scheduling appointments and maintaining a shared calendar, performing Internet research, making online purchases, and trouble-shooting tech issues is required in this role!
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page