Personal and Family Assistant for High Profile Couple
Posted : 01/01/70
Experienced Family Assistant in Los Angeles This position is a combination of working out of a home on the westside and working remotely. Looking for someone who is proactive, highly organized, and always thinking many steps ahead. 40 hours/week guaranteed. Insurance after 3 months. Asst does not need to be at home office daily.
They MUST be seasoned and have a warm and extremely professional manner.
Typical duties include
• Heavy calendar management for busy family including management of child’s tutors and school schedule
• Liaison and Gatekeeper between the Couple and their Business Team (Agent, PR, Manager, Foundation etc.)
• Tracking and prioritizing daily list of ongoing tasks and projects
• Coordinating personal care providers, medical appointments, etc.
• Organizing mail and making sure all invoices and household bills are up-to-date
• Personal shopping, dry cleaning and other errands
• Assisting and coordinating events/party planning
• Keeping car registrations, insurance, etc up to date
• Assisting with travel plans and all travel preparation (packing and unpacking)
• Technology troubleshooting – phone, computer, calendar, Internet issues
• Must have at least 3 years experience as personal assistant, family assistant and/or house manager
• Must have a driver’s license with clean driving record
• Clean background check
• Have excellent contactable references working with high profile employers
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page