Personal Assistant for Creative Pacific Palisades Businesswoman
Posted : 01/01/70
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Reports To: Principal of the Company
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Seeking a personal/executive assistant for an active Principal. The position will provide administrative support for both business and personal. This is an administrative position which will require a high level of comfort with office, computer and personal tasks.
• Estate management
o Repairs, installs, deliveries.
o Contact and schedule vendors.
o Invoice and payment management – coordinate payment with office
o Make personal purchases and facilitate returns
o Communicate with household staff including- housekeeper, chef, security, property maintenance
o Run various errands based on principal needs
• Pet Care- Must LOVE Dogs
o Must be comfortable and caring with dogs
o Manage walking, feeding and veterinary appointments
o Keep track of dietary changes for the dogs
o Order food and supplements
• Production assistance for principal festival and production company
o Must be able to travel for at least 2 weeks at a time to assist with television festival production and coordination a few times a year
o Experience working on set for various production projects
o Assist Principal with a variety of meetings and take detailed notes
• Gifting for personal and business contacts
o Research, purchase, and delivery of gifts
o Ensure gifts are received by the recipient within the protocol standards
o Maintain detailed gift logs/spreadsheets for historical data
o Organize holiday gifting starting in Oct/Nov
o Facilitate donations to various events and charities
o Write Thank You notes, card sentiments, etc
o Work with Accounting department to ensure all gifts/donations are documented
o Update appropriate PA spreadsheet(s)
o On appropriate date(s)
• Event coordination
o Maintain spreadsheet for guest list
o Work with PA team to research gift bags, gift baskets etc. for different events
o Track and coordinate responses to invitations to a variety of personal and business events
• Provide administrative support to the Principal
o Scheduling a variety of appointments – business and personal
o Maintain calendar of board and committee meetings
o Coordinate travel as needed
o Online ordering and returns
o Schedule conference calls and assist with ad hoc projects
o Update contact information for the Principal and office
o Sorting and handling of mail
o Must be flexible to travel as needed
o Coordinate travel needs with travel agent
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
• Flexible hours is a must as schedule varies
• Pro-active high performer
• Creativity and innovation
• Exceptional written and verbal skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to continuously prioritize
• Problem solver
• Strong innovation and creativity skills
• Selfless style, team oriented
• Superior communication skills
• Highly responsive
• Willingness to wear many hats.
• Must love dogs!
• Confident maneuvering within numerous websites
• Follow trends in fashion, electronic, toy and houseware industries.
• Imaginative, inspired and innovative
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Proficiency with Adobe Suites a plus
• Familiarity with Paperless Post
• Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
• Travel as necessary (approximately 20%)
• Must live in the Los Angeles, CA area
• Comfortable working from the Principal’s residence
• Ability to be held accountable.
Education / Experience:
• Minimum 1-3 years experience as a personal/executive assistant
• Familiar with the entertainment industry (theater and film) a plus
• Target hourly rate $35 – $37, dependent on experience
• Competitive benefits package including bonus, medical / dental / vision insurance contribution, 401K contribution, paid time off / holidays / sick time.
Tasks involve activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling materials. The ability to exert physical effort which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling of objects and materials of weight up to 25 pounds.
We offer valuable benefits designed for you and your family. All levels of benefit participation are partially subsidized by the Company for Medical, Dental and Vision plans. We also offer HSA, 401(k) match, Life/AD&D, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Long Term Care, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick leave, Paid holidays and a potential for Annual Performance Bonus
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page