Personal Assistant for lovely European princess
Posted : 01/01/70
1. PERSONAL ASSISTANT
A. LIFESTYLE MANAGEMENT
· Professionally represent the family in correspondence, coordination, research and planning.
· Work closely and directly with the family to intimately understand and anticipate their needs.
· Build and maintain relationships and rapport with vendors, frequented establishments and associates of the family.
· Maintain the family’s calendars with detailed notes about appointments, contact information and directions.
· Plan and execute small and large events with significantly varying guest lists.
· Shopping on behalf of the family and in coordination with the family’s stylists.
B. TRAVEL / LOGISTICS
· Work closely with the Chief of Staff to plan, coordinate and book highly complex travel involving staff and resources globally to ensure the family is fully comfortable upon arrival.
· Work with local concierge to suggest and plan activities for the family while they travel.
· Liaise with the family and the Estate Manager to prepare and maintain packing lists and oversee packing.
· Work with the family and Estate Manager to prepare and maintain lists of items that should be stocked within the household.
· Ship items globally, as needed.
· Sell items no longer wanted or needed by the family.
· Plan highly complex travel and coordinate and organize staff availability, meticulously oversee packing, prepare and maintain packing lists, on trips with frequent changes.
· Planning events, parties and gatherings at the property.
· Maintain meticulous records of all spending provide this to Management and family accountants.
· Work with the family’s doctors, schools, and service providers to prepare and maintain meticulous records of the family’s medical, educational and other personal records.
· Work with the family’s stylists to maintain an inventory of the family’s personal clothing and jewellery and art when required.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page