Personal Assistant needed for Finance CEO
We are looking for a versatile, energetic, and proactive Personal Assistant to support the firm’s President. If you’re organized, love to travel, enjoy juggling many different responsibilities at once, and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, this is the role for you. The role requires a positive, can-do attitude with a special focus on internal customer service. Attention to detail, an ability to multitask without letting anything slip, lifestyle flexibility, and a focus on personal tasks are essential. You must exhibit an ability to perform duties with a polished level of professionalism, tact, discretion, and judgement. While we expect a high level of accuracy, professionalism, and integrity, we also embrace light-heartedness, humor, and fun in our employees. The Personal Assistant will join a team of four that includes an Executive Assistant, Travel Assistant and Estate Manager.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Being available 24/7 by cell phone and email
• Continuously available for frequent, extensive, and last-minute travel with the President
• Organizing, stocking, and managing the President’s personal items
• Handling medical logistics
• Tracking and managing the President’s personal calendar
• Packing, unpacking, and acting as a valet for the President when he is traveling
• Proactively anticipating the President’s needs and expectations
• Demonstrating composure and flexibility among competing priorities
• Possessing an ability to maintain the highest standard of confidentiality
• Exercising a strong work ethic: “No task is too big or too small”
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health, dental and vision care, 401(k) matching, cell phone service, and other potential benefits.
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION