Personal Assistant needed for Retired Socialite in Bel Air
Posted : 01/01/70
Wonderful Lady and a great team environment! The schedule is a dream, 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday and you will be working under a great Estate Manager. Salary is 85-90k!
1. Correspondence – Frequent emailing and written correspondence working with Mrs. and on her behalf, and also internally with staff
a. Dictation – Must be able to type at least 65 wpm and take dictation
2. Scheduling/maintenance of Mrs. personal and social appointments/calendar
3. Travel – Coordinating of extensive travel itineraries abroad and other
4. Online ordering on behalf of both Mrs. and the house
5. Special projects (out of office)
6. Mexico – frequent correspondence with Estate Manager, keeping Mrs. up to date in all ongoing operations and maintenance
7. Communications – Acts as a liaison between Mrs. and others while maintaining tact and discretion
8. Mrs.’ medical – maintain files of all pertinent medical records, diary necessary follow up appointments, etc.
9. Proficient in Microsoft Office
a. Outlook – Email and scheduling on behalf of the house and Mrs.
b. Excel – Preparation of spreadsheets as needed
c. Word – Drafting correspondence on the family’s behalf to staff, friends, vendors, etc.
10. Hospitality – Greet guests and scheduled appointments as they arrive to the home, notifying Mrs. of their arrival
11. Research – Various topics as requested by Mrs.
12. Assistant Manage the estate as requested by Mrs. and the Estate Manager
a. Order hams/turkeys and chocolates for friends, staff and vendors specified
b. Order Christmas gifts, working with Mrs. to select
c. Assist Mrs. with various Christmas cards
14. Organization – Create gift, Christmas and miscellaneous binders for reference guides, as well as updates the Red Book of contacts annually
15. Office supplies
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page