Personal Assistant needed in Beverly Park for Busy HNW Mom
Posted : 01/01/70
We are looking for a career PA who is proactive and takes initiative. You enjoy working on an Estate staff and are very dedicated to your work. We would like to see that you have at least 2-3+ years working as a PA in a private home. Please be able to work with various personalities and treat everyone as they are a guest at a the Bel Air Hotel. This is a fine estate and they are hoping to keeping it running with white glove service! This client is ready to interview and hire ASAP! Current assistant is retiring after a wonderful 3 years in the position.
Monday through Friday, 9.00am until 5.00pm, times might vary, some weekends might be required.
Salary is totally DOE + PTO (no health insurance):
– Tech savvy
– Experienced in private homes
– Calendars – personal & kids
– Making & organizing appointments
– Working with house manager and house staff
– Organize files, filing
– Receiving packages and mail
– Returns (packages/clothing)
– Running errands of all kinds
– Responding to phone calls & emails
– Booking reservations (restaurants, hotels, travel)
– Maintaining, creating daily, weekly and monthly schedules
– Reminding of important dates and meetings
– Helping to prep meetings
– Personal deliveries
Must be double vaccinated for Covid + boosted to be considered, or at least able to get boosted asap. This household is pro vaccines, please be willing and also happy to get a flu shot yearly.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page