Personal Assistant needed in the West Valley must love animals
Posted : 01/01/70
Job Description for Personal Assistant:
• Our client is in need of an upbeat, responsible assistant to provide personalized help & increased productivity to the Executive’s work and home life. The ideal candidate should be able to take direction when necessary but should also know when to take initiative and be a self-starter. They must work well with a team. Our fast-paced environment requires a quick learner who is has the ability to meet deadlines and be calm and have a good attitude even when under pressure.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
• Run personal errands.
• Book weekly/monthly personal appointments.
• Assist with pet care.
• Arrange travel reservations.
• Handle ordering online.
• Do personal shopping.
• Conduct and compile research online.
• Answer phones and handle emails on a daily basis.
Personal Assistant Requirements:
• Superior time management and organizational skills
• The ability to multitask with ease
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to use Business structured communications
• Efficiency with regard to computers and the internet, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), email, scanning and a basic understanding of Google Docs and Sheets and/or Apple systems.
• Diplomacy and tact
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Ability to receive constructive feedback
• A self-starter willing to be proactive and take initiative
• Ability to give direction to others as well as receive it
• Strong follow-up skills
• A minimum of 1-2 years experience, but more is helpful
• Experience supporting a busy creative person who works in Entertainment
• College degree is preferred
$25 per hour, DOE plus health insurance and phone. Hours are typically 9am-5:30pm.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page