Personal Assistant needed to support Creative Business Owner
Posted : 01/01/70
The primary responsibility of the Personal Assistant is to effectively provide support in all functions and activities that require assistance.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Provide personal and administrative support with multiple priorities and time-sensitive deliverables.
• Manage calendars to ensure the family’s personal priorities and professional demands are met.
• Coordinate family travel arrangements, including detailed travel plans, itineraries, and address changes and cancellations.
• Coordinate with office and household staff on special projects, priorities and status updates.
• Manage incoming and outgoing phone calls, emails and mail.
• Manage special projects as designated.
• Run personal errands as needed.
• Provide general support for other administrative duties and personal needs as assigned.
Qualifications include (but not limited to):
• Minimum of five years experience as a personal assistant.
• Bachelors’ degree a plus.
• Must have a reliable car and be insured.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, Word and Excel.
• High level of trustworthiness, integrity, loyalty and dependability.
• Strong ethical skills; discretion and confidentiality are a must.
• Self-motivated with the ability to get the job done and anticipate needs.
• Strong organizations skills.
• Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspect of responsibilities.
• Ability to prioritize and take ownership of workload.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
• Ability to work weekends when needed.
• Up to 40% travel in and possibly out of the U.S.; possess a valid passport.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page