Personal Assistant needed to support Creative Business Owner
The primary responsibility of the Personal Assistant is to effectively provide support in all functions and activities that require assistance.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Provide personal and administrative support with multiple priorities and time-sensitive deliverables.
• Manage calendars to ensure the family’s personal priorities and professional demands are met.
• Coordinate family travel arrangements, including detailed travel plans, itineraries, and address changes and cancellations.
• Coordinate with office and household staff on special projects, priorities and status updates.
• Manage incoming and outgoing phone calls, emails and mail.
• Manage special projects as designated.
• Run personal errands as needed.
• Provide general support for other administrative duties and personal needs as assigned.
Qualifications include (but not limited to):
• Minimum of five years experience as a personal assistant.
• Bachelors’ degree a plus.
• Must have a reliable car and be insured.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, Word and Excel.
• High level of trustworthiness, integrity, loyalty and dependability.
• Strong ethical skills; discretion and confidentiality are a must.
• Self-motivated with the ability to get the job done and anticipate needs.
• Strong organizations skills.
• Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspect of responsibilities.
• Ability to prioritize and take ownership of workload.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
• Ability to work weekends when needed.
• Up to 40% travel in and possibly out of the U.S.; possess a valid passport.
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION