Personal Exec assistant needed in Soho for busy busy family
Posted : 11/30/23
PA with EA background. 24 7 mentality. Some EA work for the principal’s business but the majority of the role is heavy, high level PA work. Should be someone with good executive skills and with background in booking travel at Founder level, with heavy logistics management. Background working with events planner to plan children’s birthday and Halloween parties. Someone who has worked in a team environment with strong communication skills. This principal moves fast and need someone who understanding time sensitivity and responds to emails and texts immediately.
EA responsibilities include:
• Scheduling meetings for the Principal
• Working on ad hoc project with the Principal’s Chief of Staff (business side only)
• Book business travel – first class, commercial
PA responsibilities include:
• Managing several projects at once
• Handle daily requests from principal
• Create weekly schedule for family driver and coordinate with Mr’s. PA on when a second driver might be needed or based on children’s activities (3 young children under 8)
• Help the principal with inventory (someone with fashion background a plus)
• Oversee NYC apartment repairs in collaboration with the family office
• Pack principals for travel; nannies pack for the children
• Running errands when need be
This role is all logistics, moving the principal from point A to point B seamlessly and coordinating the driver to ensure kids’ pickups from home to school to activities are well covered.
The candidate must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple things at once. It is a team environment and she wouldn’t be on her own.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page