Personal Executive Assistant needed in Santa Barbara for Dream HNW Client
Posted : 01/01/70
Santa Barbara family seeks a proactive, creative, and detail-oriented candidate to serve as a personal assistant to one of the principals. This role will primarily focus on executing the day to day needs of the principal, which will vary in size and scope. The ideal candidate will have a positive and hardworking disposition and possess excellent time management skills.
Duties/Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Run errands for the principal as directed.
• Create and maintain accurate inventories of personal items and ensure organization within the principal’s home and office settings.
• Coordinate meals for the principal. Food service experience a plus.
• Work in collaboration with the principal’s administrative staff to schedule personal appointments, coordinate travel and meeting logistics, including accommodations, car rentals, flights, restaurant reservations, etc.
• Administrative work as needed.
• Relevant experience within a high-service, private household environment with high accountability levels.
• Experience in maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of an employer.
• Polished and professional; ability to remain calm in high-stress situations with a sense of urgency as required.
• Must have a US Passport and the flexibility to travel domestically and internationally as required.
• Must be willing to live and work in Santa Barbara, California.
• Must be vaccinated and willing to follow COVID-protection protocol.
• Must have US Driver’s License with zero points.
• Legally able to work in the United States.
Salary + bonus end of the year + excellent benefits: medical/dental/vision insurance and a 401k!
Tons of room for growth, if you want it! Totally DOE for the right person – this client is amazing and has such a great track record of keeping long term employees. There is a wonderful team you get to work with. If you have been dreaming of moving to SB, this client is totally happy to help you relocate!
The perfect person is eager to learn with a positive attitude, resourceful and ready to join a wonderful team. You could also be very experienced and ready to bring your knowledge and expertise to this team. They want someone who would be excited to grow with the team. For example, the Chief of Staff started as the client’s assistant 10 years ago and grew into the COS.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page