Polished Executive Assistant and Office Manager needed for Niche Legal Firm in the heart of Brentwood
Posted : 01/01/70
We have an incredible client who is looking for a concierge style assistant to run their office. The firm services celebrities across the board and want to elevate their offerings with a service oriented assistant managing the firm.
Please have at least 5+ years of experience, a college degree, lovely attitude and a can do attitude. You must be extremely tech savvy and not be afraid to google something if you do not know the answer. Most of the position will be for the office, but there will also be a PA portion for the owner.
In this role, you will:
• Answer and screen calls and chat (Zendesk) sessions with clients
• Assist the firm’s founder with projects, calendar management, travel, and some personal tasks
• Manage all new user profiles, including compiling social media profiles, accurate contact information
• Coordinate with vendors, building management and office deliveries
• Incidental office tasks, including mail, check deposits, scanning, light kitchen clean up, ordering lunch, making reservations, ordering supplies and day-to-day matters required to ensure the smooth operation of our office.
We’d like you to have:
• Background in law or entertainment preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years of applicable Executive support experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Well-organized mindset and proactive mentality
• Multi-tasking superhero
• Positive, can-do attitude towards all assigned projects
• Strong motivation and dedication to great work
• Ability to represent the brand of the firm in a highly professional manner
• High level of maturity and work ethic required. You will be interacting with business managers and accountants for the top celebrities and musicians on earth.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. They have exceptional benefits and compensation. Working hours are 9 AM – 6 PM with occasional compensated overtime. Salary is 75k, DOE.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page