Property Manager for Wonderful Pacific Palisades Couple
Posted : 01/01/70
The most lovely, private and respectful client is looking for a wonderful property manager. You will work closely with their Estate Manager who is not based in Los Angeles, you will be the eyes and ears for the EM and help keeping this gorgeous home running smoothly.
Competitive Salary DOE, based on experience. Benefits offered: health insurance, paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays. This client is fantastic and appreciates loyal candidates who are looking for a long term commitment.
Must have 5-10 years of private residence experience as a property manager/house manager/PA with references we are able to verify.
Property Manager: Manage/schedule all routine maintenance and urgent repair needs at residence. Full-time and onsite.
• Schedule and manage vendors needed to access property and oversee work.
• Manage routine maintenance: landscape, window washing, pool service etc.
• Onsite technical help and management of systems
• Laisse with construction team on any remodel and construction projects.
• Create/maintain property manual and maintenance schedules for property
• Vehicle maintenance, gas and wash
• Pet grooming and pet care when clients travel
• Inventory and maintain household and personal care supplies
• Inventory and maintain storage units
• Maintain property calendar and security calendar
• Errands – pets to vet, misc shopping
Potential for Estate Manager position or future growth.
• Manage staff at all 3 residences
• Cover Prop Manager duties from above at two additional residences (smaller scale homes)
• Coordinate staff schedules, duties, payroll, vacations
• Manage household inventory/insurance
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page