Refined Personal Assistant needed for Bel Air Philanthropist
Posted : 01/01/70
This incredible woman is looking for a top notch personal assistant to work from her home office. Schedule is Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
The ideal candidate is a career personal assistant who has long term references with at least 5 years of experience as a PA under your belt. Our client values someone that takes the ball and runs with it, who can anticipate what is coming down the pipeline.
Please meet the below requirements if you are interested in this position:
– High level proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Quicken or Quickbooks, PC computers, Apple products
– Understanding how to be a diplomatic liaison on behalf of your boss and be a great representation on her behalf
– Experience working with other staff and managing vendors
– Familiarity with supporting a boss who sits on several boards and understanding the intricate details that go into managing all of their engagements and travel
– Recent references required
Most importantly, we are looking for that “perfect” fit. Our client would like to hire a seasoned career assistant who will stay with them for many years. Loyalty, honesty, integrity, and intelligence are paramount.
This is a wonderful opportunity! Salary will be 60-65k, depending on your experience.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page