Renewable Energy Start Up CEO in Pacific Palisades seeking Executive Assistant
Posted : 03/28/23
This Start Up has a kind and visionary CEO leading the helm, and they are looking for a new Executive Assistant! You will be based right in the Palisades village, in a beautiful office. As the Executive Assistant, you will play a critical role in the company’s growth and will be a key player in maximizing the organization’s bandwidth. You will report directly to the CEO but will support the team cross functionally when needed.
This position is usually Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm in the office, with available to work some hours before and after remotely. There are times when the CEO travels, and you can work remotely as well. We are looking for a bright, thoughtful, curious and organized Executive Assistant who is excited to support this visionary CEO and grow with the company. The Executive Assistant is analytical, creative, highly organized, detail oriented, comfortable multi-tasking and excellent at multi-tasking.
● Manage and maintain executive calendars – working with several international and external partners
● Assist in meeting preparation – compile briefing materials to include titles, bios and company overviews
● Conference room setup, and schedule/coordinate meetings, conferences, teleconferences. Attend and take notes as applicable.
● Gift buying for team birthdays or special events
● Planning private dinners and events
● Planning company wide offsites
● Manage a high level of communication with internal and external contacts
● Implement administrative systems and procedures
● Arrange domestic and international travel [travel, accommodations, car service]
● Prepare expense reports & departmental invoices, including coding, scanning, and reconciling
● Track agreements and follow-ups for signature
● Create and maintain department’s database and key spreadsheets
● Work with the office services and IT team to maintain office supplies and expedite technology requests
● Maintain confidentiality and discretion for all conversations, meetings, and documents
● BS or BA
● 5+ years of experience supporting a C-Level Executive
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Proficiency using Google Suite, Outlook, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Concur
Benefits of this position include:
● Health insurance and mobile phone reimbursement
● Unlimited PTO
● Performance-based bonus and equity awards
● Opportunity to grow within the firm
Office culture is flexible and team-based with open communication. Each company employee is encouraged to play an active role in growing our firm.
Salary is $100,000 – $120,000 DOE
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page