Responsible Sorority House Big Sister Personal Assistant Type needed for Pop Band in Malibu starting January 2022 for two months
Posted : 01/01/70
This is AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY to help an up and coming band!! You will live in a gorgeous beach front Malibu property and make sure this Teen Group is taken care of, where they need to be, safe and manage the home.
You will LIVE IN for TWO MONTHS so there can be someone on property as things pop up. If all goes well, this could turn into something else amazing down the road!
The Teens are lovely, this will be really fun for someone. Ideally you are a PERSONAL ASSISTANT with house management experience, and even better if you have been ON TOUR or worked in the MUSIC INDUSTRY before, or at least some ENTERTAINMENT experience.
$2500 a week, DOE!!
We are looking for a House Manager who ideally has experience working with teenagers. This is a live-in position at a beautiful rented home up in the Malibu hills for an initial 2-3 months.
Day to day responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Daily management of the rental house ensuring it is looked after to a high standard
• Regular shopping – ensure the kitchen is fully stocked with essentials for the group.
• Ensure the safety and welfare of the group members whilst in the house. Ensure no parties, and no alcohol/drug consumption anywhere on premises!!
• Liaise with household staff including a gardener and cleaner.
• Liaise with the group’s Management team to ensure the group members leave the house in good time etc.
• Be a big sister figure for the group, forming strong relationships so they feel like they could have someone to talk to outside of the management team if any issues as well as inform Management of any serious concerns.
Likely 6-7 young adults (17-19 years old, mix of boys and girls). There will be filming taking place at the house but this person will NOT be on camera.
You’ll be living there 7 days per week but will have time off when the group are out in rehearsals or at the studios during the day.
This role will be heavily supported by the management team during the day. Its really having someone there for the mornings, and nights to ensure safety of both the kids and the house.
*Must be FULLY vaccinated for Covid and willing to take weekly tests*
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page