Savvy Executive Personal Assistant needed for Tech Start Founder and CEO with the most exciting life
Posted : 01/01/70
We are looking for a sharp, charming, discreet, personable, intelligent, savvy, flexible, articulate, professional and hard working Executive Personal Assistant who can manage the life of this busy Tech Start Up Founder. Our client is in charge of a very exciting and groundbreaking company. His day to day life is wonderfully busy. He needs someone who can manage his business calendar and everything in his personal and home life. You will have all the resources you need to make his life is running smoothly as you’ll be a company employee and have access to internal support and incredible benefits: 401k, PPO health insurance and you will be eligible for stock options!
Every day is different, you might be chartering a helicopter one day, organizing a board meeting the following, then planning a birthday dinner on a farm with upscale catering and facilitating unique holiday gifts while getting the pool fixed and updating the housekeeper’s schedule at the house. The bulk of the day is Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm though you will be excepted to be available on emails/texts/calls as needed – either to problem solve last minute travel needs or book a dinner or important meeting.
Your work will be done between your home office and his home office. We are looking for someone who can also travel for work conferences or company events as needed – this could mean 3 weeks in NYC or a week in SF or even internationally. We need someone very flexible who is excited to go with the flow and make the impossible possible. You should be strong and confident, but also a great listener – you know when to push you Founder for answers and when to hold off.
You will get to work closely with the Chief of Staff and the Founder, we are looking for a great team player. This role is for a Los Angeles based candidate only – who can travel.
In order to be considered for this exciting position you must have:
• 5+ years of experience of Executive/Personal Assistant support for a high profile Executive
• BA or BS degree
• You are reliable, consistent, direct, and experienced in building trust with stakeholders
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Passion for rolling up your sleeves and have a strong, team-player mentality
• You are highly organized and thoughtful with strong customer service skills.
• Proactive in anticipating, addressing and resolving potential challenges
• You have an ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
• Eager to make an impact and thrive in a dynamic, hyper-growth environment
• Proficiency with Google suite products and MAC
• Must be comfortable around pets, specifically a cute and funny cat
Generous salary, 100k++ DOE – and incredible benefits: company 401k, PPO health insurance and you will be eligible for stock options!
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page