Senior Executive Assistant for the Chairman of the best Family Office in Beverly Hills
Posted : 01/03/24
Incredible clients of ours are seeking their next superstar! We have been so lucky to work with them for many years, and know that employees are treated well and happy here! You will get to support one of the most special Family Offices in the city working with the coolest efforts in the philanthropic, political and real estate fields.
Confidential and private Family Office with broad-ranging business, philanthropic and personal initiatives is seeking a full-time Chief of Staff Senior Executive Assistant to the Chairman. This role involves the dynamic management and oversight of all aspects of the Chairman’s complex life, both professionally and personally. The selected candidate will report directly to the Chairman and will serve as the single point of coordination for all matters and activities with which the Chairman is involved, including management of the family office, leadership across a host of philanthropic and civic initiatives and oversight of various personal and family matters.
Seeking an organized, professional and forward-thinking self-starter who has impeccable attention to detail, is highly service-driven and enjoys working in a team environment. Must be excellent at anticipating needs, acting independently and solving problems with a can-do spirit. Empathy and kindness and a poised, calm manner are also especially important. Strong writing skills and an ability to communicate clearly and concisely are essential.
• Proactively manage an extremely active and rapidly changing schedule.
• Create and manage a streamlined process to run and organize the Chairman’s business,
philanthropic and personal activities and oversee the management of multiple homes.
• Manage perform all traditional office and administrative duties:
o Facilitate calendar management including scheduling calls, in-person meetings and video conferences.
o Manage all correspondence.
o Coordinate all travel arrangements including flights, hotels and ground transportation for both domestic and international trips. Liaise with aviation management company and staff.
o Manage database of contacts.
• Act as a back-up Executive Assistant and source of additional support for second Principal.
• Prepare background materials for all meetings and events.
• Support PR and communication needs.
• Coordinate philanthropic and political engagements.
• Gift management and events.
• Oversight of some financial matters, including being point person with outside providers.
• Work collaboratively with another Executive Assistant and supervise and manage one Administrative Assistant.
• Liaise with other Family Office support staff, as well as Family Office executives. Liaise with household and aviation staff.
CHARACTERISTICS FOR SUCCESS:
• Unquestionable ethics and integrity and a strong sense of commitment. Demonstrated ability to protect privacy and maintain unwavering discretion in dealing with highly confidential information.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail. Ability to reprioritize responsibilities seamlessly in a rapidly changing environment.
• Intellectual agility and ability to analyze and think critically.
• Service approach with a strong sense of accountability, empathy and humility.
• Highly resourceful team-player, solution-oriented and self-motivated.
• Strong negotiating prowess.
• Ability to operate independently and remain accessible and responsive beyond business hours.
• Very strong interpersonal skills, professional and calm demeanor and ability to maintain grace and poise in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work quickly without sacrificing quality.
• Highly proficient and comfortable with various technology platforms – Mac and PC, Microsoft Office suite, Dropbox, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degrees and or professional certifications are a plus.
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in an administrative or other supportive role for an
• Prior experience at one or more top organizations known for their strong customer service mindset,
collaborative work environment, professionalism and high productivity is important.
• Must be fully vaccinated.
Incredibly competitive salary, $160,000 – $200,000 DOE plus incredible benefits.
You will be eligible to participate in the Company’s benefit plans as they are established and made available to other employees. Such benefits currently include medical, dental and vision plans, short-term and long-term disability plans, 401(k) plan, paid time off, paid holidays and sick leave.
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page