Senior Executive Assistant needed for incredible Tech Company working with the hottest brands
Posted : 01/01/70
A pair of passionate entrepreneurs are looking for a driven, self-starter with ample experience to join their team. This is a “jack of all trades” position where you will be the right hand to two young entrepreneurial brothers that invest in countless start-up companies! The Chief of Staff must possess strong multi-tasking and project management skills, helping the organization define and implement strategy while being a vital resource to the entrepreneurs.
Other duties may be assigned
• Manage high-level tasks and prioritize assignments by urgency
• Orchestrate day-to-day operations: independently tracks, researches and follows-up on various action items and projects
• Lead strategic initiatives by developing and executing comprehensive communication plans and managing issues
• Maximize executive’s time by acting as a proxy and second pair of eyes
• Assist with meeting prep and sit in as needed
• Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, personnel, and research matters
• Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, monitoring progress and problem-solving
• 4+ years EA to an A, B or C-suite level Exec
• Resourceful problem solver and go-getter that is always up for a challenge
• Strong project management and planning abilities
• Strategic problem-solving and decision making skills
• Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication with extremely high attention to detail
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Self-starter with a high level of initiative
• Thrives in fast paced startup environment where tasks change daily
• Proficiency in both Google Platform and Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
Salary between $60-105k, commensurate with experience, benefits and wonderful perks!
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page