Sophisticated Executive Assistant for Chairman of Family Office in Beverly Hills
Selected candidate will support two principals as an executive and personal assistant. The role reports directly to the two principals.
This role involves the dynamic management and oversight of all aspects of the Chairman’s complex life, professionally and personally. The candidate’s qualities should include discretion, an orientation to detail and the highest of standards, organizational skills, forward thinking capabilities, the capacity to anticipate and act independently, a can-do spirit, negotiating prowess and an ability to adapt across a diverse set of professional and personal areas in a fast-paced manner.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
• Point Person for one Principal and back-up for second Principal
• Schedule and calendar management
• Prep for all meetings and events
• Handling of correspondence
• Oversight of all home(s); maintenance scheduling; various home projects
• Support family needs, personal and business.
• Coordinate philanthropic and political engagements
• Manage, oversee and provide support for all travel, including aircraft needs.
• General office and administrative duties
• Gift management & events
• Oversight of some financial matters, including being point person with outside providers
• Supporting PR and communications needs
• Coordination with outside consultants and providers as well as other executives inside
and outside of the organization
The ideal candidate should have a BA/BS degree and must be a confident communicator with a high degree of maturity, discretion and presence. Candidate must have at least 5+ years of experience with a strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Familiarity with Apple is also important and a comfort around technology.
Selected candidate needs to be extremely professional, detail oriented and able to work collaboratively with little or no supervision. Must be extremely organized and able to respond expeditiously to diverse assignments and take responsibility for projects (with enthusiasm) from beginning to end. Able to work quickly without sacrificing quality. Unflappable loyalty, strong sense of commitment and kindness, and able to manage highly sensitive/confidential information with total unwavering discretion.
New to The Help Company?
Before expressing interest in one of our open positions, we need to learn a little more about you. Please complete our New Candidate Registration form to get started!NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION