Sous Chef who loves to travel needed for Tech Entrepreneurs in Beverly Hills with Michelin Experience
Posted : 01/01/70
Private Estate seeking a spirited individual who is dedicated to fine dining service standards. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced setting. The ideal candidate will provide refined service to the client and will also act as sous chef for a household in Beverly Hills. The position is full-time. Clients have very high culinary standards; looking for a candidate who has diverse culinary and serving skills. Fine dining experience is a must, Michelin starred expensive is a plus. Schedule Monday-Friday with some weekends.
• Work closely with chef to prepare the food each day.
• Provide a high level of service to the client
• Shop and provision food for clients
• Contribute to and elevate service with a strong dedication to detail
• Communicate with clients and coworkers in a professional, clear, precise manner
• Maintain an elegant and professional manner at all times
• Anticipate the needs of the clients and provide them with the experience they desire.
-Must be willing to have a flexible schedule, but ideally available Monday-Friday.
-Feel comfortable working in various private homes and different kitchens on an ongoing basis.
-Preferably a candidate who is willing to travel with clients when needed.
-Able to work independently.
-Must be self-motivated.
-Be friendly and well-communicated as you’d be communicating directly with clients.
-Bartending experience and wine knowledge are both highly preferred.
-In-home service experience is preferred but not necessarily required.
-Vaccinated for Covid
Pay is $30 per hour + Overtime and Full Benefits package of Medical and 401k!
This job has been filled.
This job has been filled, but feel free to checkout some of our other open postings!Go to jobs page